Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: My loft setup

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

Thanks!

Really cool! Hope you have sympathetic neighbours

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

I'm just old now and don't play that often, late or loud

Tech Wizard

Dude what the actual fuck? This looks AMAZING. It's like a club in there.
    Would trade house every day haha

Tech Convert

very nice Loft location nice setup :-)
    "Club 1210 Only Vinyl"

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

Made a new video with my new Sony 4K HandyCam. CDJ-2000 Nexus's have been removed and replaced with Kontrol D2's, Rane-MP-2016 was replaced with the MP-2015 last year. I simplified the setup quite a bit by moving to just the Kontrol D2's:

Last edited by Ryan Ruel; 05-30-2016 at 05:54 AM.

un. real. jaw dropped this is the coolest loft on the planet

Very nice!
    I just want to play music and entertain people. The hardest part is getting people to listen.
    Got any Rihanna?

Mixcloud: House-Techno-Tech House-Rocktronica-Tropical-Pop

Default Man that's sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruel View Post
    Well with 16.5 foot ceilings, why NOT put in some club lights It's fun! The laser is a Chauvet GBC. Just one, and it's pretty awesome.

For sound I actually have a 10" sub in the corner off the stereo. That is IT. I had a KRK RP10's subwoofer from my old place, and something about the bass in here, it reverberates like crazy. Huge bass traps in the corner, it sounded ridiculous on the lowest setting, I sold it and upgraded from my previous RP5's to the RP6's. I mean it was really odd, like having a bass bin in your house... maybe the hard concrete floors had a lot to do with that. The system sounds great as is.

As for neighbors, I'm in my mid-30's, so I don't party it up all night. I do a weekly online DJ show from 6-8pm with friends and neighbors over, and the occasional house party, which is more of a lounge atmosphere with appetizers and some nice techy deep music than a raging drunk 18yo party with dubstep. It's really not louder than a stereo at moderate volume unless I crank it.
    I wish my pad looked that nice, alas I have kids! On the plus side my living space is surrounded by 4 QSC HPR153i's and 2 Yorkville twin 15" sub cabs in the North/South corners! So even with the speakers set at 3 you can produce the brown effect in my house. The kids love it, we dance hard in the house! But my goal is to have what you got right there man- except with more horsepower under the hood!

Awesome!!!!