House Mix - goldrich's New mix leave some feedback and ill return the favor!!
    Tech Wizard

Default House Mix - goldrich's New mix leave some feedback and ill return the favor!!

Whats up DJTT I just uploaded my latest mix and here it is! I recorded it first try So it isnt the worlds best but i like it and i would love to know what you think so here it is!

http://soundcloud.com/user9366154/spring-house-mix

Ps IF you leave some feedback ill make sure i return the favor!

Tech Mentor

Max I'll take a listen for ya! Not usually what I play but I'm open to all types of house music.

Would you mind taking a listen to my mix? http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=49683

..... So far so good! What are you mixing with/setup?
    Last edited by Scott Michael; 04-02-2012 at 09:21 PM.
    Traktor SP2 | Audio 10 DJ | DJM 800 Rotary | 1200 M3D's | Shure M44G's | NI Kontrol X1 | KRK RP8's | Ableton Live 8 | M-Audio FW 410 | Akai MPK 61 | NI Kontrol S4|

MY MIXES: Mixcloud TWITTER: DjScottMichael

Tech Guru

pretty good! embeding the soundcloud link and providing a tracklist here might get you some more views

Tech Wizard

Thanks man ill make sure i do that how do you embed the link?

Checking it out now, please return the favor. My new mix is linked in my signature.

BTW: to embed the link, highlight the text of your link, then click the soundcloud button (in the toolbar where you can edit your text, or add hyperlinks).
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Good flow. Clean mixes overall (few bumps along the way, but nothing overly distracting). Good use of fader cuts.

Some minor phasing during the mixes, a few EQ tweaks along the way might help.
    To keep the flow going, you might try bringing in the new song later (after the intro, when it's more busy) and/or starting the mix shortly before the outro of the outgoing track. Hopefully that makes sense...Basically, so there isn't so much 'down time' between the songs while you're waiting for the new track to get going.
    Nice work.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Tech Wizard

yeah man it definitely makes sense thanks for the feedback and ill make sure to check out your mix!