In Regards to internal settings Multicore support and Key lock quality settings.
    Tech Convert

Default In Regards to internal settings Multicore support and Key lock quality settings.

Hey all. Just curious about a new setting I've noticed, an option to enable support for multi-core processors.
    Im running a 2.4 dual core macbook pro 13inch with 8 gigs of Ram, should I be selecting this setting? And what benefits does this provide? Any side effects?

Secondly I notice when installing the tsi for the Ean Golden VCI400 the default settings for key lock are both set to the slow cpu options of ECO and SCRATCH. I have noticed when I set these settings to both the fast cpu options I start getting micro glitches and small audio artifacts from my headphone channel as well as my master channel. I've never experienced this before as I always had these set to fast cpu settings with my S4 and never had these issues. Anyone else noticing this? Is the EG vci400 more of a processor hog than the S4? My macbook is def not the latest and greatest but the specs are pretty beefy with lots of ram, I would think I'd be running out of legs processor wise, or would I? Thoughts?

I'm not as in tune with how Traktor uses multi-core processors but if you have one I'd enable it. Wouldn't think they'd put it there if it wasn't useful. I know I have mine enabled with no problems.