First gig in a few hours
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default First gig in a few hours

Oh man, I don't know how to feel right now lol. Its a house party :O

If you're playing a house party prepare for distractions, every single house party I've played so far this lad's asked me to play some david guetta.

I need to stop getting him invited.

don't let people put drinks on the table where your equipment is!
    NI Kontrol S2 l TP2 l Allen and Heath Xone: K2 l NI Kontrol F1 l l Oxygen 49 l Macbook Pro 13" l Odyssey L-Stand l AIAIAI TMA-1 cans l Ableton l FL Studio

Quote Originally Posted by zco14 View Post
    LOL I agree, I remember a few years back I was playing a house party and a mate of mine who was hammered put his pint down on my spinning turntable platter.

the pint went round once or twice and then spilt all over mixer, as you can imagine I was not a happy chap.

Quote Originally Posted by DJTechMag View Post
    LOL I agree, I remember a few years back I was playing a house party and a mate of mine who was hammered put his pint down on my spinning turntable platter.

the pint went round once or twice and then spilt all over mixer, as you can imagine I was not a happy chap.
    ouch, what mixer was it?
    NI Kontrol S2 l TP2 l Allen and Heath Xone: K2 l NI Kontrol F1 l l Oxygen 49 l Macbook Pro 13" l Odyssey L-Stand l AIAIAI TMA-1 cans l Ableton l FL Studio

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by zco14 View Post
    Consider all drinks on the booth as yours, and empty them swiftly. Epic night guaranteed.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Tech Mentor

I don't know what songs to start off with D:. My friend said I should start off with the TMNT theme song

Quote Originally Posted by Fressure View Post
    I don't know what songs to start off with D:. My friend said I should start off with the TMNT theme song
    What type of crowd are you performing for? Like teenagers? or young adults? adults? Try starting with something that gets the crowd, whichever type it may be, pumped up!

have a bouncer? make sure he keeps dumbasses away?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast