New VCI-400 EGE Bundle
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

Default New VCI-400 EGE Bundle

Does anyone else feel like they were punished for buying the 400 EGE early ($1099) as it is now available in a bundle with a bag for $1079?

This makes me feel a little cheated for being one of the first. It doesn't seem right to me.

Tech Mentor

Well I'm satisfied with my unit so I don't feel "punished for buying it early". But I can't deny feeling frustrated considering the immense price drop on the controller bag which I bought at the same time I purchased my VCI-400 EGE...
    VCI-400 EGE / Sennheiser HD-25-1 II / MF3D / iPad 2 running Lemur / Audio 6 DJ

Tech Student

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I bought it. I just find it frustrating/insulting that those that waited are being given a better deal than those that decided to be the first movers. If anything, the bundle should have gone to the first few customers as incentive to buy early.

Tech Student

Question

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigog View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I bought it. I just find it frustrating/insulting that those that waited are being given a better deal than those that decided to be the first movers. If anything, the bundle should have gone to the first few customers as incentive to buy early.
    Agreed.

Hey DJTT: how about offering the same pack via discount code to those that supported your initial release? I'll happily pay shipping and a small 'admin' fee..

While I understand DJTTs position, it certainly has made me think twice about picking up the Midi Fighter 3D on release! Particularly if the discounting is only an additional 6 weeks wait, as it was in this case..

*edit spelling*

Tech Student

Hey !
    I totally agree with what you wrote and I just sent a message to the DJTT support to ask them to understand what we are facing
    Hope they'll answer in a positive and understanding way ...
    VCI-100 Ean Golden Arcade Edition // NI Maschine // Korg NanoKey 2 // Audio 8 DJ // Traktor Scratch Pro 2.05 // proud early owner of the VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition

I very much agree. I sent a msg to them asking about a some sort of future credit or discount or price adjustment for those that bought the bundle at regular.

I feel left out and a bit disappointed considering it was less than a month ago that I purchased the bundle separate and most retailers have a 30-day price adjustment / return policy. We should all send a msg and ask them "nicely" to consider something. All agreed?
    Last edited by Zonta; 04-08-2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

Tech Student

+1 !!
    VCI-100 Ean Golden Arcade Edition // NI Maschine // Korg NanoKey 2 // Audio 8 DJ // Traktor Scratch Pro 2.05 // proud early owner of the VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition

Not to mention, they are now offering free shipping on the bundle...

I ordered mine 2 days before the deal....How do you think I feel???? I would hope I can get the package. (fingers crossed)

If I had purchased a week or month before I wouldn't bother asking because all stores have deals and are not going to reimburse everyone who has bought in the past.

I agree this should of been done at the beginning of the 400 release or wait a while, I think it's too soon for a bundle, makes all those who bought first feel ripped off. That said if anything new comes out best thing is to wait it out.
    Last edited by groovemixer; 04-08-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    ::: mixing music that feeds the soul ::: iTunes | House-mixes.com | Mixcloud
    "If the music you're listening to doesn't give you goosebumps, you're listening to the wrong genre."

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by groovemixer View Post
    I ordered mine 2 days before the deal....How do you think I feel???? I would hope I can get the package. (fingers crossed)

If I had purchased a week or month before I wouldn't bother asking because all stores have deals and are not going to reimburse everyone who has bought in the past.
    VCI-400 EGE / Sennheiser HD-25-1 II / MF3D / iPad 2 running Lemur / Audio 6 DJ

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast