"Aux" Volume knob.....

Default "Aux" Volume knob.....

I recently got a Stanton DJC4 and I want to map the headphone knob to control the headphones volume and when I hold shift it controls the "AUX " level. Here's the problem, I can't find the aux volume in any of the drop Downs in the controller manager thingy. Can it even be mapped?? If it can What's it's called??

Thanks for the time and info.....

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

What do you mean by aux volume?

The knob next to the headphone knob, aux2.jpg

No mapping support for that knob I'd say. Is that for mic levels? I never use it tho.

Your right it is the microphone volume, Thanks!! Now I got another question, I'm a VDJ and when mapping with them I can press an add button and move or hit a button on my controller and if it's mapped that will show up. Is there a way I can do this with Traktor?
    Basically I'm trying to find the shift button on the controller and what modifier it's using.

Your right it is the microphone volume, Thanks!! Now I got another question, I'm a VDJ and when mapping with them I can press an add button and move or hit a button on my controller and if it's mapped that will show up. Is there a way I can do this with Traktor?
    Basically I'm trying to find the shift button on the controller and what modifier it's using.

Press shift with midi learn "on" and value should display. I said in other thread.

OK that took forever, lol!! I got it mapped the way I want and to answer your question in the other thread, it is a programmed shift not a hardware shift.
    I have one more button I'd like to remap so I'm sure I'll be back, lmao!!

Thanks for input! When you decide what you need to map to next feel free to ask.