Echo Freeze Transition Question
    Tech Wizard

Default Echo Freeze Transition Question

Hi, I've got a question about this video by Ean Golden:

How does the "master" automatically switch on to the track that you are mixing in to? I've been using to echo freeze effect alot, but this is the only thing I don't know how to do, without moving the crossfader to the other side. I want this so I can start the new track as i echo freeze the other, and then make the echo trail be synced to the new tempo. Hope you understand that ..

Tech Guru

Either using the mouse and pressing the master button located on that Deck's header or obviously having buttons mapped on controller that makes either Deck A/Deck B/etc the master. For example on the S4 you press Shift+ Sync button to make a deck the master tempo, and obviously after you press it, you will see the Master light up on the deck header of the deck you selected as the Mater tempo

Tech Wizard

Aaaaah thank you very very much! I have an S4 and that was exactly the answer i was looking for! I did not know that shift combo!

Tech Wizard

or you can just stop (cue) the freezed track

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by zaplin View Post
    or you can just stop (cue) the freezed track
    I never transition this way so I'm not the best to comment, but I do know from messing around, that doing it the way you're talking bout gives you some weird ass resluts sometimes.

Tech Wizard

yeah, depends from the bpm gap and the key. experiment