SoCal trip, any hard dance venues?
    Tech Wizard

Default SoCal trip, any hard dance venues?

Hey guys,

I know alot of you are from the california area and was wondering if you could give an out of state (contry) guy some advice.

Here in Calgary its hard to find good hard dance clubs to really let the chaos of the day out on, except for the odd Dj that rolls through (Just saw Alex Kidd, that guy is bonkers, and his mixing is top notch).

Anyway, Im taking a trip to Cali for the first 2 weeks of june and just wanted to know if anyone knows some good clubs that might play some hard dance in San Diego, LA, or San fran? Not so much the hard style, more similar to Lisa lashes, alex kidd, dark by design, Bk type stuff.

Any info would be great!

There's a recurring event called Das Bunker in the Crenshaw District of LA. I don't remember the name of the club, but the place is pretty freakin big. No idea who the promoter is either, but aside from the random rave room here and there, that's the only hard dance i can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    There's a recurring event called Das Bunker in the Crenshaw District of LA. I don't remember the name of the club, but the place is pretty freakin big. No idea who the promoter is either, but aside from the random rave room here and there, that's the only hard dance i can think of.
    Das Bunker (Fridays) is more on the EBM, Industrial, Goth.

Called "Catch One"
    1017 Arlington Ave
    Los Angeles, CA‎ 90019

VNV Nation is gonna be there on friday, might swing by. $5 B4 10:30
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |