Deckadance please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!

Default Deckadance please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!

Big greetins to dj comuinity!!!!!!!!!
    I'm a dj producer . So I need help with deckadance software. I've recently owned this software. And I'm very happy to mixing my own tracks and other great tracks from various dj's.
    So I have a big trouble. When I tried to open vst pluggins like poizone ro harmless. It crashes also I can't view the pluggin's interface .

Please some body help me

You might have better luck over at the Deckadance forums. Not sure too many people here use the program, although i could be mistaken.

Here is a link to their forum, good luck on your search!

http://forum.image-line.com/viewforu...27e3cba63f72e0
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by THEDJEMANUEL View Post
    So I have a big trouble. When I tried to open vst pluggins like poizone ro harmless. It crashes also I can't view the pluggin's interface .
    Deckadance is a fun software, glad you like it.

With VSTs, yeah, they make the software crash. Don't know whose fault it is but with the slow, slow updating cycle of Deckadance, I wouldn't hope for those problems to go away in time for you to enjoy them. What I can say is, "stick with the VST's that don't crash".

Since your VSTs seem to be from Image-Line as well, before giving up though, you should contact their tech support at least!