Molly (I'm looking for DJ SB Bootleg)

Default Molly (I'm looking for DJ SB Bootleg)

http://t.co/STbSqLB0

Feedback appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by DJ SB; 04-10-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Re-uploaded with a level change.

Tech Guru

were deadmau5 and kaskade really hating on the song? lol im pretty sure they were only hating on madonna for what she said at UMF.

But back to your edit of the track, seems like the vocal sample is really glitchy/bad quality, the sample also might need to be quieter in some parts Cool idea though.

Thanks man, and ya they were mostly hating on madonna but deadmau5 went into how it sends the wrong message and bla bla bla. As for the vocal sample, I just found a text to speech thing online so its for sure bad quality. Have any better ideas? Anything I can use to create vocals in ableton? I'm super new to the production side of things. This is definitely the worst of the three bootlegs on there but its the first where I attempted to remove and create vocals. The others are more mashups. I appreciate the feedback!

Tech Guru

You did a pretty good job removing the vocals from what I can tell.
    Maybe take a look at this http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134620 ..might be cleaner than what you tried. I know Fl Studio has something to do it directly in FL but have no idea in Ableton.

Thanks man! Definitely appreciate it!