Anyone have any idea if this is possible?
    Tech Wizard

Default Anyone have any idea if this is possible?

Okay, so my roommate and I both picked up digital DJ-ing at the beginining of this year, he decided to get the M-Audio Xponent, I decided to go with the VCI. I've been getting him jealous about Traktor and found him a mapping for the Xponent that he could use TP instead of shitty ass Torque. With all this 4 deck talk going around I got a pretty cool idea, using his Xponent to control Deck C/D and my VCI to control A/B. The problem is I have no idea how to execute that idea. I've seen the TraktorTools thing that merges TSI's, but I have a Mac. Anyway I think the TraktorTools thing probably wouldn't do the trick. If anyone has any idea where to start, or has seen it around please respond!

i dont see any real hangups here, just hook em both up and get to mapping

Tech Wizard

Is there anyway I can build off of what Ean has created, and just have the C/D toggle switch control to the Xponent's mapping. The problem is I have no real experience with mapping, and I don't think I could anything beyond do a few minor tweaks.
    Last edited by DJ V1ckz; 05-07-2009 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ V1ckz View Post
    Is there anyway I can build off of what Ean has created, and just have the C/D toggle switch control to the Xponent's mapping. The problem is I have no real experience with mapping, and I don't think I could anything beyond do a few minor tweaks.

you can but its going to be a midi nightmare being that he sending msg left and right. Best thing to do is build ur from scratch. Also you have to make sure that the xponent can be set to midi ch #2. If you via the tools provided by M-Audio I found a free program that can do the trick. Check out this site. http://notahat.com/midi_patchbay and my post so you can get an idea of what im doing with my dual vci's http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4936
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |