USB hubs?

Thread: USB hubs?

Tech Mentor

Default USB hubs?

Hey guys, long time lurker, first post. I was browsing online through different shops looking for a reliable USB hub for my growing setup. My thinking is that I would like to go with an external powered model.

The problem is that most of the hubs I've seen reviews on say that the external powered models arent reliable enough to maintain power to other devices and that dropouts can be problamatic as well. I was wondering what the DJTT's forum members recommend for a reliable, stable, and externally powered USB hub.

Also as a side note, I was wondering if DJTT had considered making their own USB hub. Im sure that they could pull it off and make one thats just as reliable as their other products out there.

Thanks everyone.

This is the one I use: http://www.amazon.com/USB-Highspeed-.../dp/B002FFZGCU

Six Bucks USD. Works a charm with multiple midi controllers; I have all 7 ports filled with no problems.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

Thanks guys. After I wrote this post (at work mind you), I decided to search for other threads about the subject and found a few places of interest. I suppose I should have done that first. The replies are much appreciated though.

I got this one as it was recommended in one of the DJ forums (forget which one it was a while ago)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details