Ecler EVO 4 Knob Mod...

Default Ecler EVO 4 Knob Mod...

Reason/Record, Cubase 5, Ecler EVO4, Adam p11a Monitors, Audio 6, Kontrol X1,Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton 8, MPk25, Novation SL keyboard controller, Apogee Duet 2, Presonus Central Station, Macbook Pro, Numark CDX's

Here's a side by side pic

Reason/Record, Cubase 5, Ecler EVO4, Adam p11a Monitors, Audio 6, Kontrol X1,Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton 8, MPk25, Novation SL keyboard controller, Apogee Duet 2, Presonus Central Station, Macbook Pro, Numark CDX's

Tech Wizard

Awesome difference! Where'd you get the knobs?

Thanks... I had to go to a few Radio Shack's around Los Angeles.

That looks amazing!
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Weird, I would have thought the Evo 4 would have come with the same fat knobs as the Evo 5 and other Eclers but it doesn't look like it. Either way, the mod looks great!
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Thanks

What do you think of the EVO4? Would you prefer it over the A&H DB2 or the DJM-900 Nexus?

In this price range they are all great! I do more studio work than gig'n these days so I love the Pioneer for all the connectivity options, Price wise I believe it's Ecler, A&H then Pioneer with of course the Ecler being the lowest.

Sound wise the A&H is in a class by itself and the Ecler is compared more to Rane... Can't go wrong with any of the three lol

However the Ecler price, sound and i/o options make it a pretty balanced mixer.

Hope this helped.