I am using a PC with Windows 7. I had all of my music located in my computer in the music folder on the C: drive and it was taking up way too much space so I decided to transfer it all to a 2 TB Western Digital External Drive which the computer labeled as the H: drive. I did the transfer, relocated all the files in the collection and everything went fine. All the files, shortcuts, playlists, the consistency check, everything was all lined up. Well I decided that the 2TB external drive which is really a desktop external drive was too much since it needs a power source and it would better serve as a back up. So I bought a 1TB external Western Digital passport drive and transferred everything from the H: drive to the new external E: drive. Now here is where this weird problem occurred. I made the new drive a music source. I ran the consistency check, and did a relocate and then ran the consistency check again, about 10,000 files were missing. So I relocated again, and this time about 200 files were missing even though I transferrred everything and had no issues before. I deleted the missing files from the collection and when I start Traktor I always import the music folders to the collection as it is easier and it will automatically import new music and analyze. So now my shortcuts are all red and didn't carry over to the new drive, no big deal, can just drag them over again. Now here is the weird thing, when I look at my playlists and some of the files in the collection, they still point to the H: drive even though the H: drive isn't connected and all the collection files were relocated to the new E: drive. So now when I load a file that says its from the H: drive which again isn't connected, it will load and switch the location of the file to the E: drive. All of the files exist on the E: drive but why would it still say H: when everything was relocated? I ended up having to go through all of my playlists and load each file that is labeled H: so it changes to E: and then go into the collection and delete all the rest of the files that are labeled H: because they do exist on the E: and are in the collection as E: as well. Anyone run into this problem or know why it happend?