Duplicating the DJTT S2 mapping to control 4 decks. - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Dude this mapping is going to be so great, i'm so excited men.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Oh yeah! Glad to hear modifiers are well set. I'll see if some of other controls can be done at all, like I said before hotcues and maybe gains and some more controls will not be easy to come with solution to map. It's really hard to explain why because it is even too f* complicated by default. Maybe if I set modifier to be activated by press tempo reset button directly (without shift) could be possible to make all controls to work originally as decks A and B. I will set soft takeover on volume faders too...

To be honest, i don't need that much controls on Deck C and D i mainly use those 2 for acapellas, so Hotcues, sync, cue, play, EQ's, volume faders, effects, loop controls, gain and filter and the jogwheel would be ok. No need to go deep into the modifiers that Deck A and B use. ( i know that sounds like everything the control has but there's so much more to it )

Man it's impossible to get all those controls to work by activating like jog fx mode (shift+reset). Not sure that you follow me?

Which ones?

Ones that got something to do with M1=1 and M2=1 (shif modifiers) so that would be hot's, gains and maybe some more, don't know exactly right now.

It can be done, it is only a loooong mapping work, anyway, I really don't like layout of controls, control A or C, and I I wanna control both at the same time?
    Anyway, I'll have a look in free time and map for 4 deck
    Only question is, deck c and d, acting like samples deck or track deck?
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    It can be done, it is only a loooong mapping work, anyway, I really don't like layout of controls, control A or C, and I I wanna control both at the same time?
    If you think so be my guest. I would like to see how you'll handle hotcues C and D to work properlly.

Hotcues aren't used as shift modifiers. Shift+hotcue = Hotcue delete. Gain isn't a shift+modifier either. It becomes one only if you have Filter fix option which makes gain a shift+gain. if you don't have the filter fix filter becomes the shift+gain. Loop controls aren't shift modifier either, i would only need loop set which is Left.loop.set and loop size which is left.loop.size make left.loop.move control Key and left.loop.active reset the key to 0.

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    cionni, download Stewe's mapping, he's got modifiers working properly(WOOT!) , you would just need to add the other functions.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast