Question about arcade buttons/Mixtrack Pro
    Tech Wizard

Default Question about arcade buttons/Mixtrack Pro

Ok...so I'm going to start modding my MTPro...nothing too in depth. Just going to make a sturdier housing, use chroma caps, etc. But I want to replace the "stutter" button (functions as a Cup or Cue/Play button). I was wondering If the Arcade button would work for this (send the same signal if connected to the same connection). Basically when you press the button it sets a cue if none is selected, or goes back to the last cue if one is already set and holds there as long as the button is held....when you let go the track begins to play from that point. If I replace the button with the Arcade button will it function the same? I use the hell out of this button and have pretty much worn both the originals out in about 6 months lol. Any input is appreciated!

Check out this thread, as far as I know, the Mixtrack can't be arcade modded.
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Tech Wizard

I can get just the single buttons to work...i was just wondering if they would function the same...I'm ordering a replacement housing to use as a starting point.