Vestax PMC-07 Pro scratch mixer- any thoughts?

Default Vestax PMC-07 Pro scratch mixer- any thoughts?

I was thinking about purchasing a used vestax PMC-07 Pro.
    Does anything have any comments about this mixer? or any experience?

Not sure if it would be the right purchase or not b/c I'm not a DEDICATED scratcher just occasionally and for fun once in a while.

Very good mixer. It has a 3 band EQ which is good considering the 05Pro series only has a 2 band EQ. It also has faders for EQ knobs which is very cool. The faders are all very good Vestax PCV Faders and the Line Faders even have reverse and curve setting so you can scratch on them. Besides that, they're proven battle mixers and you won't be disappointed in your purchase. The only reason I'd take an 50Pro3 over a 07Pro would be because the 07 lacks an effects loop. All in all, get the 07Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by hipnopath View Post
    Very good mixer. It has a 3 band EQ which is good considering the 05Pro series only has a 2 band EQ. It also has faders for EQ knobs which is very cool. The faders are all very good Vestax PCV Faders and the Line Faders even have reverse and curve setting so you can scratch on them. Besides that, they're proven battle mixers and you won't be disappointed in your purchase. The only reason I'd take an 50Pro3 over a 07Pro would be because the 07 lacks an effects loop. All in all, get the 07Pro.
    Alright, very nice response. What do you think would be a fair asking price?
    ...I've been looking around online and I'm seeing them range from $150-$350

Quote Originally Posted by papayankee View Post
    Alright, very nice response. What do you think would be a fair asking price?
    ...I've been looking around online and I'm seeing them range from $150-$350
    $200 used. No more then $300 shipped (and that's only in mint condition). Once you start >$300, you get in the range of a used TTM56.

I've been watching 07's on ebay for a while now. Yeah good ones usually go for around $200ish and you can get a bit of an idea of how much use they have seen by the amount of paint missing around the crossfader. Another good mixer worth considering from what others have recommended is the pioneer djm-707. Those tend to go kind of high- around $300, so if you can find one around $200, I would jump on it.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1