Just for fun bbpmdj's setup!

Default Just for fun bbpmdj's setup!

Just for fun... On the go mixing... Mix On!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    bbpmdj

is that the blackberry playbook app that was posted on DJF? Pacemaker or something?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    is that the blackberry playbook app that was posted on DJF? Pacemaker or something?
    You are correct! I've got the beta that was given away at #bbwc. Right now Pacemaker app is in private beta and should be ready June/July 2012. Even though there is still alot of work that needs to be done before it's ready for prime time, Pacemaker App will be a game changer... Mix On!
    bbpmdj

Not meaning to offend, but I really don't think anything released on BB Playbook is going to be a game changer by any description, it's just not a common enough platform.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Even if it would be an Ipad-App I would doubt it could become a game changer. Not because of underestimating the power of this app but because of thinking people will like to stick to the common way of DJing (turntables, CDJs, midi-controllers with Ableton, Traktor, Serato, VDJ) in near future...

Default Pacemaker App for BlackBerry PlayBook

No offense taken... 100.mg's who is the company that is producing the app, chose BlackBerry PlayBook because of the low latency of the OS. They also have plans to port to other tablets. We can respectfully choose to disagree on on the merits of the BlackBerry platform. Let's also remember how bad Apple was at one point and look where it's at now. I for one am "Geeked" for this app as a hobbyist dj! Okay so the "game changer" statement was a little over the top, then again you never know... Just Sayin!
    Last edited by bbpmdj; 05-19-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    bbpmdj