WP Setup
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WP Setup

Tech Wizard

Default WP Setup

Finnally got round to finishing my set up off today, well i still need a few more bits, this is how it started a few weeks back

but i wasnt happy with the space as the desk isn't really that big anyway, so i took another trip to ikea yesterday and got round to doing this today

having 8 captia legs was abit of a bonus because the mixtrack is pretty low for me as im like 6 ft 3 so i grabbed a little shelf aswell and turned it into this

gonna be heading back when they have some more black shelfs in stock, but its now at perfect height for me, no bending involved lol

im happy with the desk tho at the mo, everything was from ikea and i built it all my self (with abit of inspiration from DDTT)

the only reason i swopped from my macbook pro to a pc was, i had a pc in the spare room doing nothing and i use my mac mainly for work, but im happy at the mo with it!

Niiiice table, I should do the same, my table is really to low
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Tech Wizard

Thanks, yeh its worth it to be honest, im gonna be ordering the black self this week, as the pine one looks out of place

Ever thought of an upgrade for your chair
    Nevertheless: Nice little setup! I like your construction for speakers and screen.

Tech Wizard

Ha, yeh that was a cheap way out, i dont really spend that much time sitting down in here lol

I am considering buying myself a Pioneer HDJ-500W.How do you like it ? Please tell me ? Or ı should wait more and spare money for hdj-2000 ?
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

Tech Wizard

Go for it! for the price they are wicked, i was shocked when i first tired them out, there really loud and really clear, great headphones for the price!

look good to, personally would get the black ones if you can, white ones get too dirty

Yeah ı was thinking buying a pair but thinking that it will get too dirty.But white loooks sooooo much sexier and better What about the ear pads ? Big enough to cover the ears or could be bigger ? Why did you buy them ( ı know silly quesiton)

Tech Wizard

ear pads fit really nice and cover the ears, just the right size tbh, pioneer seem to no what there doing lol, i bought them because i had a pair of hd 25 sp and for me they wasnt really the best, not very loud either, the hdj 500s had only just come out and like you i thought the white ones are sick! and bought em, 100% worth every penny!

you wont be disappointed

Thnx a lot I dont think ı will wait for hdj-2000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast