USB Interface... what to buy?
    Tech Mentor

Default USB Interface... what to buy?

So hey guys, I've been trying to record my set just plugging an RCA>minijack into the mic input of my laptop... well it doesn't work hehe. So I have been thinking about buying an USB interface...
    There are so many different kinds out there and I don't really know which one is best suited for my intentions...
    Anyway my budget is 100 euro's and I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction..
    Thanks in advance

i'm in the same situation as you. and having done a fair bit of reading this past week or so i would
    recommend the Behringer UCA202. i know their products generally take alot of criticism, but for
    around 30 euros you can solve your problem. i'm thinking of ordering one this week as a temporary
    measure until i upgrade my mixer. previously i had been recording to another computer, a mac.
    faultless to the very end of it's life ! anyway, perhaps you've found one that was suited to your
    needs already, let me know if you have, and what you got
    2 Technics 1200MK5's -- 2 CDJ 900's -- Xone DB4 -- Genelec 8040's -- Yamaha 01v (old school !!) -- SSL 1 -- Apple Mac G5