Tsp 1.2?!

Thread: Tsp 1.2?!

Default Tsp 1.2?!

Heys guys and gals...I was just wondering if anyone knows when the new 1.2 update for TSP is due out? Checked on the evil forum a few times but it seems to be in a developmental wormhole or something. I didn't go for the 1.1.2 update as my rig is stable atm but am looking forward to this one (dual int/ext EQ woohoo etc) cheers
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Checked on the evil forum
    Lol..!
    A necessary evil..!

Still in development stage. Alpha.

Nothing more to say than that unfortunately but as you say EQ in external mode is yummy.

yep looking forward to it. another month we'll have our full set up sorted would be good to have it by then.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Hey Karlos...How does one become a beta tester for NI?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

In my case it was offered to me when i became a Moderator but in the same way many Beta testers are just people who have been forum members for a while and have shown interest in helping others, finding solutions and generally showing either a real keen interest in the development of Traktor or, in the case of some of the members really really technically clever... i am not one those people. Although some may not believe it i try to reflect the concerns of the Forum members to the Beta Team.

The team is made up of all kinds of people from all backgrounds with different sorts of knowledge.

If your interested it does no harm to tell them. Send an email. Make a contribution on the Forum by getting involved. Theres no guarantees but it worked for me , i just hung out there a lot and got noticed, i certainly didnt set out to try and get on it, i just enjoy the forum (as crazy as that may sound).

while the beta-tester do some testing...

a little boy waits
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

and i am that boy...