Mix Thread

Thread: Mix Thread

Tech Mentor

Default Mix Thread

Just wondering if this has been done before? Would be great to see a thread of members mixes in one place with tracklistings and some info about themselves - or have i missed it??!

Yep you missed it.
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

But don't expect alot of feedback. Not that the community is mean or whatever but listening very carefully to a mix that often is more than 1h long is not something everyone can/want to do

Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Quote Originally Posted by dope View Post
    Y
    But don't expect alot of feedback. Not that the community is mean or whatever but listening very carefully to a mix that often is more than 1h long is not something everyone can/want to do
    If it's a mix that I'm interested in then you bet I'll listen to the whole thing. If a mix is LESS than an hour I won't even bother listening to it myself

true...there are ton of mixes with no tracklists (i need one before i decide if i want to listen to it), mini mixes (less that 30 minutes), and the super mini mixes where dude mixes like three tracks together...

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    If it's a mix that I'm interested in then you bet I'll listen to the whole thing. If a mix is LESS than an hour I won't even bother listening to it myself
    Listening and giving the mix your full attention in order to give a constructive and detailled feedback are 2 different things.
    I don't know what makes you interested in a mix, but would you listen to anyone's mix ?

Sure we are here to help eachother becoming better and stuff, but I was just telling the OP not to be afraid/not to doubt his skills and mixing even if no one decides to give him an opinion.
    I bet you got my point.

Jason only likes dubstep and big room anthem progressive electro house...

hehehe...

i wont listen to anything...i only like what i like...i listen to a ton of live sets of the pro's...but very few of people like us...although there are some good house DJs on this site that do a good job putting together an hour or good solid house music...

what´s wrong with mixes that are less than one hour long? all my mixes are less than an hour and the´re the SHIT!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.