Problem with tempo fader

Unhappy Problem with tempo fader

Hi friends.
    I came to ask you for help on a problem with my Traktor S4 + Traktor Software.

As you will see in the video that I made you (below), DeckB Tempo Fader does not follow the rhythm of my hand, it does gradually softened, even when my hand turns DeckB Tempo Fader to the top, it takes several seconds to increase.

On the other hand, DeckA Tempo Fader works perfectly, it follows my hand, rough or smooth (as I want). This creates problems for me when trying to match songs tempos accurately.

I tried to change the program settings and touched everything (I have even touched settings wich I not understand what are they for), but no, I have not been successful and the problem persists. The rest of my gear works fine. Nothing found online, not any tutorial, etc., anyone can help?

I uploaded a video for better understanding, and also you will see how is the clock set in my Traktor.

Thanks to those who help!

Tech Guru

Try recalibrating your faders. If this doesn't help it's probably a hardware problem and you should contact whoever you bought it from.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB