What headphones do you use?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default What headphones do you use?

Hello everybody, as a new guy in the DJTT forums i have been searching for a couple of days now for a headphone thread and i didnt seem to find one. Today i took action and created one for us. So :

Tell us what headphones do you use or which ones do you hope to get in the future, also share your opinions on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkon View Post
    i have been searching for a couple of days now for a headphone thread and i didnt seem to find one.
    You can not be serious.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Even though I don't use them, I think the Sennheiser HD25s are the most popular DJing headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    You can not be serious.
    Hehe , there are a lot of spread out ones, but not many overall opinion threads, i hope i am not wrong
    Dj , computer science student and overall technology enthusiast.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Theres one thread on here thats about 12 pages long about everyones fav phones - but the search function admittedly isn't great.

I read somewhere about it but even with all my eforts i could find it. Well, i myself have the technics RP-DJ 1200 with which i was very satisfied the last 2 years but now the sound is getting a little muddy, so i am in search of a new pair. I am thinking about the hd25s or the mixrs. The latter only as a fashion statement apparently.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

You won't do yourself wrong with the 25's ... yes the mixrs are just a fashion statement (david guetta was involved in them didn't ya know:P)

I surely do but in my mind now i really am at a dillema because as you said the 25s are the best choice but they look like hobo headphones :P

It's the same as with studio monitoring headphones. You have to make a decision: High quality sound or glamorous appearance.
    Did you have a look at the Audio Technica ATH-Pro 700 Mk2. They look quite sexy and are said to have quite a nice sound. Wasn't able to test it myself yet though.

If i am gonna go to the ATH 700mk2 i might as well go to the hdj2000-k which are better in looks but not in sound and definetly i believe worse than the 25s(soundwise)

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast