Mixing Classic Tracks
    Tech Convert

Default Mixing Classic Tracks

Hey guys was looking through some of the older blog posts from this site and seen this video,

Great tutorial, but i was wondering about other tracks I could use this technique for and as usual my mind goes blank. Any suggestions on awesome classic riffs that are good to drop into your sets?

If you can't think of what a classic riff is to you then you're too young. Sorry if that comes off as "dickish" but it's true.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What do you think this is, a free for all?

Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    If you can't think of what a classic riff is to you then you're too young. Sorry if that comes off as "dickish" but it's true.
    Too young for what exactly? i'm 19 and was raised on my dads depeche mode, new order, the Cure etc CDs. When i said i drew a blank I had a brain fart. like when your put under pressure to think of someones name.

Anyways On topic, Im going to have a look through some old CD's and see if i can find anything good. If i do ill post them here.