Clubs in Paris

Thread: Clubs in Paris

Default Clubs in Paris

I Was wondering if anyone knows any good clubs in Paris as I'm going there for a week at the end of the month with my girlfriend...
    We like Techno,Electro, Break-Beat, Fidget and all things House

The Rex Club
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Check out Paris Social Club:

Paris Social Club Myspace

It's the biggest club over there for Electro/House/Fidgety type stuff, all the bigname heavyweights play there when they visit Paris. Check out their long list of who's played before! It's a cool club, they offer girls in free some nights and often stay open till 5. Be warned though, the drinks are mad prices but the same can be said for a lot of the bigger clubs in Paris.

Have a good trip man, Paris is a slick city.

Tech Wizard

I live in Paris and you are right !

Social Club has all the bignames at the moment ! Rex club aswell but you should check what party is going on when you come!

Maybe you can hit a good party in the Queen club its on the Champs Elysées. They have good dj's from time to time and its a very famous club.

You can check Paris events here if you want:
    http://fr.tilllate.com/fr/events/paris

Hope you enjoy you trip to Paris =)

If you need some info pm me no prob !

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I went to Paris over Easter with my girlfriend and it was AWESOME:
    http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthr...ighlight=paris

We went to Batofar (courtesy of NI guest list woohoo) to see Matthew Dear.

Batofar is a club on a boat and its fricking great.
    Theres one small bar thats really scummy but great . DJs playing funk, hiphop beats and breaks. (his Serato crashed for about 4 minutes teehee)...
    Downstairs in the main room its FUCKING LOUD and really cool.

Dude drinks are EXTORTIONATE .
    £5 for less that half a pint of lager.
    £20 for 2 vodka and one can of red bull.

TRAVEL
    How long you going for ? Get a Paris Visite Ticket online for 5 days umlimited travel. They are priceless and needed because Paris is huge. You will be on the Metro a lot . http://www.helloparis.co.uk/

If your gonna do the tourist stuff (we did and it was worth it) be prepared to queue . We did for 3 hours for the Eiffel Tower but it was worth it. Ive goy an iPhone App that is a Spirit Level and i can confirm that it is Level at the top . French Engineering is good.

Go to the Montmarte area. Its the arty bit and its cool and interesting but expensive.

ART
    Dont go to the Louvre . Its a rugby scrum and the Mona Lisa is NOT worth it.
    Go to the Musée d'Orsay. Its full of great art.
    Also when we were there the Andy Warhal Portrait Exhibition was next door. Fucking awesome if you like that kinda stiff. Im a bit obsessed .
    Go to the Musée de l'Orangerie to see the Monets.

DRINKS
    Fucking expensive. £9 for a pint of warm Heineken SO drink in the bars
    that have Happy Hours. Many bars are half price between 5pm and 8pm so get tanked up then or its gonna cost ya.

FOOD
    Go off the main streets and find the Bistros that do HUGE meals . Its all steak steak steak and salad and chip (and lots of cheese).
    For a huge meal at good prices go here:
    'Le Relais Garcon' 6 rue des Abbesses, 18e Metro station: Abbesses

TIPPING
    Bars and Restaurants stick tax on everything so dont feel you need to tip. We always tip very well cus we go to Spain a lot but in Paris they dont expect it so a Euro or 2 will do.

PISS
    All citys stink.. Ive lived in London and spent time in most European Citys but Paris stinks of piss mostly everywhere ! Dunno why but it does. Dont wanna offend anyone but Paris smells. You dont really get used to it.
    DO NOT USE the public toilets.

WIERD
    Its the opposite of London where people dont make eye contact on the Tube. On the Metro they stare. Be prepared to be STARED at by the French. After the first few hours I thought to myself why are people looking at me but didnt say anything, i didnt want to sound paranoid but then my girlfriend said "why are people looking at me" . Its true, my French friend in UK confirms that French people just stare at people . They will look at you in the eyes and when you do what i did , give that "yeah what you looking" stare back they just continue to look at you or nonchalantly turn away. Its very unnerving.

We loved Paris. Its fucking mental. Massive and well worth being totally ripped off because make no mistake they are piss takers. You can go to any part of Tourist London / Barcelona / Berlin and not pay more that £5 for a beer but they have the cheek to charge way over the odds, 9quid for warm beer and you NEVER get a full pint.

You will have a blast mate.

My favourite thing was spotting Minis. The Parisians love driving Minis.
    My Second favourite thing is spotting smashed up bikes they are everywhere.

Thanks 2 everyone for the tips, especially 2 Karlos...I'm sure we'll have a wicked time!!!

Mix Club, Redlight, Showcase...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Willis View Post
    Mix Club..
    ... not anymore... unless your fifteen years old.

Redlight can hold great nights aswell true! went there about 3 weeks ago to see: Fck crew and Toxic Avenger =)

Tech Guru

im so jealous! have fun man.