Upset with my VCI right now, not connecting to Traktor
    Tech Convert

Default Upset with my VCI right now, not connecting to Traktor

When I turn on my VCI only the LED's to the C deck fader are lighting up. They are flickering and all of my cords are connected properly.

help please!

Tech Convert

oh i have a wedding on Saturday too so any help would be awesome, thanks

Tech Convert

now everything is flashing on and off rapidly, traktor will connect but only briefly.

contact support has not responded to my message yet and i have a gig Saturday
    ill post a video in a couple minutes

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Did you try updating the drivers/firmware?

Tech Convert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1g7...ature=youtu.be

two of the cue lights are one all the time then it spazzed out when i change it from jog-loop-cue
    Last edited by GullySwag; 04-27-2012 at 10:54 PM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You tried reimporting (big buttons on the lower left of the prefs window) the mapping as well, right?

Tech Convert

I tried reimporting mapping and no luck. It's a power issue i think something is internally wrong. When the power is plugged in everything spazzes out

Quote Originally Posted by GullySwag View Post
    oh i have a wedding on Saturday too so any help would be awesome, thanks
    I don't have any specific help for you BUT one thing to learn (as I'm sure a lot of us have) is NEVER rely on brand new equipment for a gig. Yes we all expect the manufacturers to do a great job and most of the time they do however things happen.

Now a question, in the video I see no USB cable attached (maybe you're covering it with your hand) does it do the same with it plugged in? Maybe a video of it with Traktor settings open and you scrolling through each one would give us more to look at. Potentially seeing if something weird is setup.

Jack Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by itzsaga View Post
    I don't have any specific help for you BUT one thing to learn (as I'm sure a lot of us have) is NEVER rely on brand new equipment for a gig. Yes we all expect the manufacturers to do a great job and most of the time they do however things happen.
    Never rely on stuff that might break. Wow, thanks Captain Hindsight.

Your VCI shouldn't be doing that no matter what combination of cables you have plugged in, contact support.

Tech Convert

I'm emailing support back and forth right now. There is no need to the USB to be plugged in because something is internally wrong and/or has a short in it. And I do have a back up for Saturday but it's a Vextax Typhoon and not the most exciting controller lol