Where to buy older "classics"... electronically? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

The likes of State of Trance Classics CD's have alot of the tracks you want, on picking a few randomly found them on itunes no probs

Itunes match is Decent, the issue is that:

a) some unusual stuff is not available
    b) Ripping tracks from vinyl is so freaking time consuming in the first place and I don't have that much disposable time on my hands !

Tech Wizard

just copied this awesome list in a txt file for futher reference! so many tracks I forgot about

cheers

Geert

Tech Wizard

edit : double post pls remove!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TranceKlassiks View Post
    Hey RossH,
    I know I'm posting almost a year later, but if you're still looking for those classic Trance tracks from 90's then do not look any further.
    i've been collecting those rare tunes in digital format for the past 7 years and includes most of the tracks you mentioned in 320 kbps.
    So I've added all the missing ID3 tags and organized everything (It was very tiresome by the way!) and uploaded it to my dropbox account.

I'm willing to share it with like minded souls as I know at the end of the day nothing can beat a classic

If you want a dropbox invite on your email, then email me on my Id : atmanfozdar@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite

Cheers,
    Atman

Thanks for the invite.

I have never met you but if it was medically possible, I would have your babies!

EDIT: On closer inspection, most tracks not "play out" quality but still a brilliant collection to have for personal use!
    Last edited by RossH; 03-26-2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Change Text

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345