going to thailand and oz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default going to thailand and oz

hi everyone

im heading to thailand for a month and then on to oz for the year.going to the full moon party in june cant wait for that and renting a camper van to drive down the coast from carins to sydeny was wondering if an of you were ever over that side of the world or live their so you cold tell me where to go for good clubs and all the other stuff

cheers beefy23

ps im a new to the form but love it already
    ean and the djtt crew your do a smashing job

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Fuck man Thailand is MIND BLOWING... I wasnt prepared for how amazing it is.

Its bloody long flight and you we had to change and take a small internal flight then a long boat ride to get to island we stayed on but it was all worth it.

We went to a place that wasnt too full of fucking hippies and middle class kids so it was a bit chilled but the bars on the beach were awesome. One had a DJ booth in a Tree House.

We couldnt spend our money its so cheap . 80p for a lager 5quid for a meal.

Ah man i soooo jealous. My mate teaches Scuba diving out there and i need to visit him .

Hi I live in Thailand(Phuket) now for 9 months.
    Not really good clubs around here dude! And shit music 2, depends of course what you like.
    In bkk you can try the BED supperclub. In Phuket you have: club lime, seduction, white box, baba, sound(opening 29th of may), catch beach club.
    At ko samui just recently nikki beach opened.
    Thailand is an amazing country, but the clubbing scene sucks.
    Have fun anyway!!! There are lots of other stuff to do.
    Beach, girls, drinking and girls, drinking, girls, drinking,....

Thanks for the <3

I live in Australia but cant really help you out there im over in Perth which is on the south western side of the continent and a loooooong way from sydney. If you head over this way though i could help you out - were a bit of a cultural backwater though haha - unless your into your dnb (cuz Perth is the dnb capitol of this part of the globe).

Enjoy your stay in Australia !

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Hi I live in Thailand(Phuket) now for 9 months.
    Not really good clubs around here dude! And shit music 2, depends of course what you like.
    In bkk you can try the BED supperclub. In Phuket you have: club lime, seduction, white box, baba, sound(opening 29th of may), catch beach club.
    At ko samui just recently nikki beach opened.
    Thailand is an amazing country, but the clubbing scene sucks.
    Have fun anyway!!! There are lots of other stuff to do.
    Beach, girls, drinking and girls, drinking, girls, drinking,....

dunno which clubs you went to, but there were some awesome clubs when i went - but you need to hunt round to find out where the real decent clubs are. lots of underground parties in BKK, if you know where to look.

Of course there's the full moon party on Koh Pha Ngan which is always awesome, but be careful - lots of cops and some nasty locals looking for drugged up prey.

Chiang Mai has some brilliant clubs that don't get started till after 2am.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    We went to a place that wasnt too full of fucking hippies and middle class kids so it was a bit chilled but the bars on the beach were awesome. One had a DJ booth in a Tree House.
    is that on Lonely Beach - Koh Chang? That place was awesome and the only place there where you could buy weed behind the bar. Legendary parties too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_92PcQhzic

youre missing new zealand

*FAIL*
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Thanks for the <3

I live in Australia but cant really help you out there im over in Perth which is on the south western side of the continent and a loooooong way from sydney. If you head over this way though i could help you out - were a bit of a cultural backwater though haha - unless your into your dnb (cuz Perth is the dnb capitol of this part of the globe).

Enjoy your stay in Australia !
    and I thought OZ was a small little island next to NZ
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

"The total driving distance from Perth, Australia to Sydney, Australia is 3,939 km. A road trip from Perth, Australia to Sydney, Australia would take about 1 day 23 hours."

Thats provided you dont stop anywhere to sleep, otherwise add on extra time.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    "The total driving distance from Perth, Australia to Sydney, Australia is 3,939 km. A road trip from Perth, Australia to Sydney, Australia would take about 1 day 23 hours."

Thats provided you dont stop anywhere to sleep, otherwise add on extra time.
    All i need is a case of redbulls, some smokes, some snacks, and a iPod.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast