Does anyone know of
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Does anyone know of

any good EDM blogs? www.facebook.com/3sbetterthan1

Quote Originally Posted by 3>1 View Post
    any good EDM blogs? www.facebook.com/3sbetterthan1

Just keep a link in your sig to your page it is starting to look like spam...

Tech Mentor

"Just keep a link in your sig to your page it is starting to look like spam..."

how is posting a link considered spam? and what would be the difference of having it on my sig then simply just posting a link. the only time your gonna see it is if you go on something i post. its not like i post something everyday or post my link on peoples posts

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 3>1 View Post
    how is posting a link considered spam? and what would be the difference of having it on my sig then simply just posting a link. the only time your gonna see it is if you go on something i post. its not like i post something everyday or post my link on peoples posts
    Xone didn't say it was spam, just that it looks like it is. And the difference is it makes it seem like you don't really have interest in starting a thread, instead you just want an excuse to post your Facebook page for everyone. If it is in your sig, I will click on it because I am curious. If you post it at the end of every post, it takes away from your actual words and looks like you are essentially spamming.

Tech Mentor

i use dancingastronaut and house4dj

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by dwdbmills View Post
    Xone didn't say it was spam, just that it looks like it is. And the difference is it makes it seem like you don't really have interest in starting a thread, instead you just want an excuse to post your Facebook page for everyone. If it is in your sig, I will click on it because I am curious. If you post it at the end of every post, it takes away from your actual words and looks like you are essentially spamming.
    well thats your opinion. if i wanted to just post my fb page i would just post it. i'm actually asking a question i only know of a few blogs and i really don't like any of them so i don't see whats your point. people put links up all the time so i don't see why you are telling me this if you don't want to answer my question then don't click on my post.

and thanks coupon my friend loves dancingastronaut but i've never been on it lol

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Well its my opinion that yes, you are Spamming to the max,

All of your threads started ... EVERY one and I mean EVERY last one includes somewhere your Facebook links / My new tracks on Facebook etc etc..

The ONLY thing you seem to post is links to your facebook/soundcloud, nothing of any real benefit to the DJTT community, just blatant self promotion (and I get that) ... but if you are going to use DJTT as an advertising platform at least give something, be that knowledge, proper questions and answers, topics for discussion etc. back to DJ Tech Toolers.

Your Facebook Fan page is NOT an EDM blog in the first place - Makes no sense to post it whatsoever, why not post to a real EDM blog ?

I wish Facebook had an Unlike button - So I could

I think Xone is being too polite to be honest - stick a link your sig and get stuck into discussing stuff of worth if ppl are interested in what you have to say we'll click.

And if anyone thinks im just being harsh ...

http://forum.djtechtools.com/search.php?searchid=96208
    Last edited by deevey; 04-30-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Tech Mentor

[QUOTE=deevey;469493]Well its my opinion that yes, you are Spamming to the max,

All of your threads started ... EVERY one and I mean EVERY last one includes somewhere your Facebook links / My new tracks on Facebook etc etc..

The ONLY thing you seem to post is links to your facebook/soundcloud, nothing of any real benefit to the DJTT community, just blatant self promotion (and I get that) ... but if you are going to use DJTT as an advertising platform at least give something, be that knowledge, proper questions and answers, topics for discussion etc. back to DJ Tech Toolers.

Your Facebook Fan page is NOT an EDM blog in the first place - Makes no sense to post it whatsoever, why not post to a real EDM blog ?

I wish Facebook had an Unlike button - So I could

i like i said before if you don't want to answer my question then don't click on my post lol you guys are funny. this is the way i post my threads if you don't like it than i'm sorry nothing i can do. yes i am self promoting just like you guys are with your sigs i'm just doing it a different way. i don't see why you guys are getting all uptight. There is no rule on saying i can't do this i am asking a question and putting a link down if people want to click on it than cool if not oh well. i am not going around asking people to check out my page if i was then that would be a problem

Tech Wizard

edmreport.com

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

If creating 4 separate threads about "Mass hysteria" is not spamming I dont know what is ?

Seen bots banned for less :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast