The 4ORCE is the collection of myself and a few other buddies when we can get together and mix back to back on two or more setups.

Last night was myself, Big C, and my boy Biclops going back to back on the decks. I was using SSL and his Numark TT-100's (usually I use my 1200's, but didn't feel like lugging em over his place when he has tables to use) and he was using Traktor and the SCS3. Just going back and forth by ear, nothing fancy involved.

We've been working on trying to get together more to mix back to back, because it's just a lot of fun. That, and it's something we want to work on in the future just playing out. Since neither of us do yet, it's all just practice at the moment.

This was the first mix of the evening. Focused more on the house side of things at the beginning, and then decided to bring it up a bit and have some fun.

This was the second mix of the evening. Decided to start with breaks and dubstep, and then brought it up with some DnB and Drumstep business.

I'll admit, the gain monster was not working in our favor at least for the first mix. But would love any feedback you guys have if you give a listen to either mix.