Julian Veloso "8PM" Mix - Proggresive House.

Default Julian Veloso "8PM" Mix - Proggresive House.

My first mix ever done in ableton. It's really good because you can play around with lots of stuff. But it's really messy when your mixing in the songs and you need all the automations and shit (Easier to do on a controller / Mixer, unless someone has a trick to this, like recording automations?) But if you wanna add some extra spice and more love to your sets but taking more time, i'd recommend ableton.

here is the link:

Tracklist :

Tracklist:

Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl ft. Georgi Kay - In My Mind (Gregory Trejo intro) W/Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl ft. Georgi Kay - In My Mind(Axwell mix)

The Wanted - Warzone(Basto! Remix)

ID W/ Calvin Harris - Flasback(Acapella)

Thomas Gold - Sing2Me W/ Robbie Rivera feat. Jes - Turn it around (Robbie Rivera Juicy beach mix) W/ Calvin harris - Flashback (Acapella)

Henrik B & Rudy - Leave A Light On (Original Mix)

Third Party - Duel W/ Red Hot chilli Peppers - By the way (Acapella)

Hard Rock Sofa - Quasar W/ Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso - Together (Acapella Julian Veloso Edit) W/ Gwen Stefani - HollaBack Girl (Acapella)

The temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South remix) Vs Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Yves V & Angger Dimas - Madagascar (Original Mix) (Julian Veloso Edit)

Madeon - Icarus(Extended mix) W/ The killers - Spaceman (Acapella)

Enjoy and comment please!
    Last edited by JulianVeloso; 05-02-2012 at 03:37 PM.

I don't know why it tells you the track isn't available, yet it is. Just click on the link.

Tech Guru

really nice mix man, Id embed it and post the tracklsit in the actual post though. Might get you some more views. I prefer mixes done live when actually djing..but nice mix regardless.

I could do this live, but i wanted to add some more stuff that only ableton would be capable of.

Reposted the tracklist and embed the player.