My Novation Twitch Decksaver with Pics!

Default My Novation Twitch Decksaver with Pics!

Hi Guys, So I got sick of waiting for Decksaver to release a lid for the Novation Twitch and I'll be traveling overseas next week (for god knows how long?) so I needed a case ASAP! I know there is a flight case out but why would I get this nice light and compact unit only to shove it in a big arsed heavy case thats twitch the size, seriously it defeats the purpose of buying the thing in the first place!!...
    Anyway so I decided to make my own, it cost me about $20 Australian and took about 1.5 hours to make. Im not exactly bob the builder so Im sure you guys could do a neater job but it fits perfect and its seriously rock solid! pictures below...

IMG_0362.jpgIMG_0358.jpgIMG_0359.jpg

The whole thing is surprisingly light! the aluminum brace rests on top of the controller which than leaves a tiny gap of a few millimeters from the knobs and faders so their not actually touching the lid. I would suggest maybe using black perspex instead of clear, I think i would look neater and more desecrate especially if your gonna silicone the whole thing together instead of just pop rivet it like i did!
    anyway please feel free to copy (for personal use only!) and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
    Regards
    GilesSamuel
    Last edited by GilesSamuel; 05-03-2012 at 10:40 AM.