New tune, Deep House Affair (First time on the mic!)

Default New tune, Deep House Affair (First time on the mic!)

So this is a big moment for me. Got a month a couple of months ago to record myself, and here's the first of those attempts. This is my first time actually working with a RAW vox so it's still a bit rough and there's a lot to learn still, but sounds good none the less.

It's mostly a groove driven deep house affair with some tech-ish moments if you will.

Cheers and enjoy guys!

yo man, i like the idea - sounds arite! although I'd probably make them a bit less prominent in the mix - rather than treating it as 'you on the mic' treat it as a vocal you've just found.. might make it sit in the mix a bit better?

on a slightly different note.. and please don't take this the wrong way - but do you really need the massive article about yourself on your soundcloud? i'm sure it's all in there for the best intentions but i have to say, if i didn't vaguely know you on here, i'd think it was massively pretentious and it would definitely affect whether i followed you or not, or even listened to your music with a neutral frame of mind.

jus sayin..

It is my my first mixdown and rough arrangement for this track (hence the RA, MD1 part, just a labeling system I use for when I bounce them down so I know where I am just by looking at it).

Bu I do agree, after playing it out last night I need to soften it up a bit, either drop it down a db or two, or possibly add a little bit of chorus on the end.

As for the bio part, surprised you even went ahead and checked it out

Yeah just filling it out i'm sure would make a huge difference (judging from playing it through my rp8s)

Yeah man - the bio thing is hard to miss if you head to your home page.. i dunno, it's a nice insight or whatever but just feels a little unnecessary to me (as i said) - but if you think it's better being there, it's your call innit