If you like Knife Party, Zedd etc then you should like this too!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Cool If you like Knife Party, Zedd etc then you should like this too!

Hey fellow producers

This is an official remix for Adam Burn Ft Joel Edwards. Joel, if you don't know of him is the lead vocalist, writer and producer for Deepest Blue. He has also worked with alot of well known artists and labels.

No release date or label to be announced just yet but it will be pretty soon so just keep checking our Facebook page for updates: http://www.facebook.com/2Complex.Official

Hope you guys enjoy this one!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by losxc451 View Post
    awesome remix! really like it man, nice work!
    Thanks alot man

Very nice work!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Crowd3ontrol View Post
    Very nice work!
    Thankyou

What if I don't like Knife Party, Zedd, or people who soundcloud-whore themselves by posting in the wrong forum section?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    What if I don't like Knife Party, Zedd, or people who soundcloud-whore themselves by posting in the wrong forum section?
    Well you could always kiss my balls and fuck off where your not wanted.. try that!

Wait, it's an "official" remix, but there's no label for it? Am I the only one who see's this has being a bit "off"? And the track is only a 1:38 long as well?

Also, Mostapha does have a point, this really isn't the area to be spamming your track and facebook page

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Wait, it's an "official" remix, but there's no label for it? Am I the only one who see's this has being a bit "off"? And the track is only a 1:38 long as well?
    Yes its an official remix, the artist just hasn't decided on the label since he has had a few good offers. And the reason the track is only 1:38 is because its a preview. Good observation but if you read the post it clearly says keep checking our facebook page for an update on the label and release date.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Also, Mostapha does have a point, this really isn't the area to be spamming your track and facebook page
    Just because I put this is in the incorrect section doesn't mean Im spamming, have you seen me post it anywhere else on the forum?? And my facebook link is only on the post to let people know to check it for details of the release.

Again another pointless reply along with the other guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast