1st time 'dispute' on ebay, opinions needed. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've just been looking at the eBay listing and he was clever with the pics cos there are no close-ups, I think the only extra damage looks like the lid to me.

For the money you paid I would send it back, get a refund and get one in good condition in the US.
    SC | MC

As long as you, the consumer, are satisfied thats all that matters. I hate to see people screw people over Ebay and such but thats the risk we all take buying from a site like that.
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    I've just been looking at the eBay listing and he was clever with the pics cos there are no close-ups, I think the only extra damage looks like the lid to me.

For the money you paid I would send it back, get a refund and get one in good condition in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    your choice i guess, I wouldn't take that and would return it and make him eat shipping costs on principle but it's better than before.
    I'm not from the US sadly, if not i'll be having something better like what you all used to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    As long as you, the consumer, are satisfied thats all that matters. I hate to see people screw people over Ebay and such but thats the risk we all take buying from a site like that.
    Thanks for your understanding. Buying online is risky, but sometimes we have no choice...

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I think he ended up getting a decent deal on a banged up TT. Probably what the deal should have been in the first place, but not so bad in the end.
    After the refund, that is!
    It's ok, all is not lost...put some paint job, mods & it's all like new again

Quote Originally Posted by Luconia View Post
    I'm not from the US sadly, if not i'll be having something better like what you all used to find.
    Ahh sorry I thought u were.

The deck looks ok, just needs a bit of a refurb - it will still work 100% probably - i've played on much worse...
    And you're right - it's the perfect deck for a paint/mod job
    Last edited by Nicky H; 05-08-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: im a div
    SC | MC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123