Online DMC Round 2 midi & TouchOSC - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    It's not what you use but how you use it.
    No need to be so full of yourself, this forum doesn't need attitudes like this.
    NOPE! if that were true, we'd all just use the computer keyboard, or maybe controllers would have never even been invented. And last but not least, if what you just wrote were true...duh...dunn..dunn..duh..
    we wouldn't be on a site called....wait for it........DJ TECHTOOLS
    Think before you write, dude, for reals

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buckner View Post
    NOPE! if that were true, we'd all just use the computer keyboard, or maybe controllers would have never even been invented.
    You oversimplify what I am saying. What I mean is that people have different styles, etc. and thereby different needs... BCF can be a perfectly good controller for one person, looking at it I don't see it working well for me. That is not to knock keyboards either, look at what Earl Panda (now Ed Paris) did with his pandaboard... if what you're doing is DJing history then that DEFINITELY is.
    And no, we wouldn't all use keyboards because they don't best fit everyone's needs as a DJ, that's why we have so many different pieces of equipment available... not to mention the price ranges because people have different budgets. Because people, such as yourself even, will try to develop things to progress the equipment to better suit their craft.

And last but not least, if what you just wrote were true...duh...dunn..dunn..duh..
    we wouldn't be on a site called....wait for it........DJ TECHTOOLS
    See above argument as to why that statement is completely wrong.

Think before you write, dude, for reals
    I did. I was just brief because I was somewhat miffed with the rude and egotistical attitude you have been presenting.
    YOU should be the one thinking before you write stuff like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Buckner View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    you talk shit with a bcf 2000 in your signature, you'z a buster...
    You come off sounding like a close-minded ass. You of anyone, as you are someone trying to innovate, should be far more open to the use of equipment beyond it's normal use... another form of innovation.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123