Online DMC Round 2 midi & TouchOSC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Online DMC Round 2 midi & TouchOSC

The controller looks interesting gotta say.
    I saw the post in the controller section, and your old one when you had your little rant a while back

I think you could have a market for that - it's going in the right direction cos tablets will replace laptops eventually - good luck with it

But I have to say you're a better designer than dj - no offence
    SC | MC

Thanks, none taken.

You haven't seen me DJ yet, you've seen me being producer, cameraman, soundman, lighting, director and star all at once. This ain't like those videos where one guy jumps on the decks and that's all he has to deal with
    Try making a production with some music that hasn't been battled to death, with tricks that haven't been the same since 98, and film all of it by yourself, oh and make it come in exactly at two minutes...you may decide I'm a lot better than you initially thought

Here's another rant, the day will come when 90% of the stuff in the DMC lately will be shown for the boring repetitive shite that it is, but my work, and even this post will be DJ history.

And if anyone out there is watching this video and thinking it is simple, thank you. That means I've done a good job and made it look that way. Thanks for watching and reading.

Nothing about your post will come remotely close to DJ history.

I like the equipment. Looks pretty interesting and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by zero15ny View Post
    Nothing about your post will come remotely close to DJ history.
    Why not?
    Care to enlighten me?
    You ever hear that old saying "post a file £!¥€#"

I like a good debate as much as the next guy, but I at least want to know who I'm dealing with.

So post your links, I'll see if you have an "opinion" or only an "assumption" and theN we'll discuss what constitutes DJ history

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    I like the equipment. Looks pretty interesting and clean.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Buckner View Post
    Here's another rant, the day will come when 90% of the stuff in the DMC lately will be shown for the boring repetitive shite that it is, but my work, and even this post will be DJ history.
    hey man, marketing tip, I advise not calling the DMC's shit on a DJ forum. And saying what you're doing will be DJ history is your opinion, let things like that become fact before you brag about them. But I do really dig your controller, its kinda like

http://www.numark.com/product/idjpro

Props on your controller man
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

i didn´t really like the routine but hell you built yourself a nice controller man. cool concept!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

you arrogance is outstanding man, makes me laugh everytime... sorry to be a jerk lol

on a more serious note am I the only one who doesn't understand the revolutionary crossfader on top deal... it defies logical design concepts for two basic reasons... You have your hand over the screen when using it, which presumably you are watching the track feedback with so you are in essence blind, this isn't an issue for anyone with experience, but noobs will be detered from using it which would be the target market.

The other more important reason is you could touch the screen accidently causing the music to jump or worse stop, this is completely avoidable with traditional layout of the crossfader... And why not think about what the most important element is in a dj setup, and don't say jogwheels... look at what the idjpro is missing for a hint... For this part of the setup touch is no substitute for the control you get from something you can grab a hold of.

Now back to the arrogance... everyone will think your a douchebag if your the only one saying that your great, let other people come to their own conclusion before you ramm how awesome you are in their face. And people would be a lot more receptive and constructive if you showed some restraint. You should also look at these forums as what they truly are "the best market research tool you can have"... most industries would kill for this kind of access to their target markets opinion. but instead your concept threads are about your personality not your design... seems counter productive to me.
    Last edited by synthet1c; 05-07-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Not even a good entertaining troll. Fail.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast