Behringer CMD Series - Page 216
Page 216 of 218 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2174

Any mappings for Mixvibes Cross LE? Would like to add some of the controllers to Xone23c for DVS.

Tech Student

Might anyone (e.g., The Great nem0nic) know the SYSEX to revert the encoders on a CMD LC-1 to relative? I seem to have inadvertently and mistakenly sent a message to my LC-1 that has made the encoders absolute...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tech Guru

The GREAT NEM0NIC APPEARS!!!

The message you're looking for is F0 7F 00 07 ** F7, where ** is either 00 to toggle the encoders to absolute mode, or 01 to toggle them to relative mode.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post

The message you're looking for is F0 7F 00 07 ** F7, where ** is either 00 to toggle the encoders to absolute mode, or 01 to toggle them to relative mode.
    You have not only lived up to, but transcended your title. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    made me spit out my coffee
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Hey, after some time lurking I decided to register here in the hope that someone (.. nem0nic, please? ) can help me with something I am trying to incorporate into my mapping.

My setup is PL-1/MM-1/DC-1/DV-1/LC-1.

I would like either 1 of 2 things here, the latter being what I assume would br easiest. If neither is possible maybe there's a 3rd plan that would accomplish a similar result, that I've not thought of. So feel free to share any alternate ideas as well

I currently have the A/B/C/D buttons mapped for DV-1 to change the deck focus in Traktor accordingly, while the DV-1's [ FOCUS] button is selected/lit. I've also went ahead and mapped the A/B/C/D's outputs to follow the [DECK] button on PL-1, so that when I push it and move from 1->2, (regardless of current focus) [B] lights up on DV-1.

However, I would like for the reverse to also work, whereby if i press [B] on DV-1 while PL-1 in on channel 3 (3 displayed above DECK button), the PL-1 would follow the DV-1 and change to channel 2 (2 displaying above DECK). Is this possible?

If not, would it be possible to just remap the DECK button to a different function entirely, and allow the software end to handle the Deck changes (using what I have now for DV-1 deck focus change)?

Thank you all.

Tech Guru

Unfortunately, the A/B/C/D indicators on the PL-1 do not respond to MIDI. They instead communicate the sub-page the controller is set to. Even if you were to send the SYSEX command to page to the next set of channels, the A/B/C/D indicators would not change. The ideal solution would have been to either implement a deck swich command that was triggered by MIDI, or implement a flat mapping mode. Unfortuntaly I'm not in a position to make either scenario happen anymore.

If you had Bome's MIDI Translator or something similar running, you could set up each channel page to have a different deck focus (set 1-4 has deck A focus, set 5-8 has deck b focus, etc). Then you could use a SYSEX commend to trigger a channel change based on the DV-1 paging. But that would be hacky at best, and probably more frustrating then it's worth. It would make your mappings 4 times as large and complex, and there would be no guarantee that you wouldn't change deck focus externally - which would break your mapping.

I used the scratch button to set the modifier to the deck the jog wheel was assigned to. That modifier was assigned to the encoders.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Since your DV-1 mapping is working based on Deck focus, can you use only one hardware page on PL-1 and assign everything to deck focus as well?

Well that's frustrating. I jusg deleted my reply by mistake. Anyway,

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Since your DV-1 mapping is working based on Deck focus, can you use only one hardware page on PL-1 and assign everything to deck focus as well?
    Do you mean simply not use the eeck button (a "don't press this button" button)? Or make it like a 4-page shift toggle?

Thanks all!

Unrelated question: anyone know if it's possible to change out the crossfader? If not, I can't seem to find them anywhere asa replacement part, even thru behringer's official linked site for parts.