Behringer CMD Series - Page 52
Page 52 of 218 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Is anything going to be bundled with them? Or is that a secret?
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

I played with the one at BPM. If they can make it stable, it's VERY cool.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

imgine to yourself, having a novation zero sl mkii and F1 with another pad controller for drums (for me probly korg padkontrol)
    and a couple of the PL-1, one on each side
    that setup would be sooo awesome and maybe an Ableton push on the side of things (taking away the F1 then) to get the ultimate setup
    so everyone, save up money and be good to santa
    btw end of summer of what year? 2013?
    they said they will encourage their costumers to publish theyr mappings, so at least one guy would get the F1 function working
    Last edited by MadZler; 12-06-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Tech Guru

Is anything going to be bundled with them? Or is that a secret?
    Unfortunately that is one of those questions I can't answer. There's some marketing stuff going on with that and I don't want to ruin anyone else's marketing campaign.

I played with the one at BPM. If they can make it stable, it's VERY cool.
    I've had it demoed to me a couple times, but I'm very excited about the possibilities. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

For me one of the coolest things was the audio routing. Totally customisable, send whatever you want wherever you want. Your CPU is basically the only limiting factor. I really hope they can make it stable.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Nemonic, you've said previously that you guys had pushed the projected release date to make some major improvements, can you give us any examples and are these only on the modular line and not on the Studio 4A? I'm currently planning on waiting for the 4A and not get a MTP now, because it seems like a better controller (better faders, etc).
    Just press play.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

I would just like to tune in here regarding my F1 MF3D firmware hack.

For all the people expecting any large company to follow in our footsteps and produce firmware to emulate part of the F1 functionality this is just not going to happen, MF sales are minuscule compared to ANY Traktor product, and furthermore DJTT has a fairly unique relationship with NI.

While they did not give us any assistance or express permission we only made the firmware publicly available once we had established that this release would not damage our relationship.

PS - I am yet to hear of any one complaining that it needs hard reset during use - do you have a reference for this Nemonic?
    Last edited by midifidler; 12-06-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Tech Guru

Nemonic, you've said previously that you guys had pushed the projected release date to make some major improvements, can you give us any examples and are these only on the modular line and not on the Studio 4A?
    All of the changes were outlined on the Unique Squared blog here...
    http://www.uniquesquared.com/blog/pr...roller-preview

PS - I am yet to hear of any one complaining that it needs hard reset during use - do you have a reference for this Nemonic?
    A good friend and DJ product manager for another company complained about it. The LED feedback stops responding.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Ahhhhhh! So we've found something that will stop DJTT representatives from pathetically sucking up to an industry company.... That company has to actually make a statement against DJTT itself.

Noted.

Steady on now. I don't know if you are oilythread under another name, but while we're all for freedom of expression here unfounded accusations will not be tolerated.