Flashflooder's MF3D DeckGratMotion Traktor Mapping Walkthrough - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I loaded the mapping and the button functions work, however, the "3D" function isn't working for me. any help? thanks.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hey Jringeno,

You havent correctly loaded the mapping, there are two parts, you need to assign the Mf3d to both for all functions to work

Guys, I love the look of this mapping but I'm a little stuck. I'd originally loaded Mad Zach's ableton mapping and I now want to stop the MidiFighter doing that one and do this new one.
    I've gone into MF Utility and changed it back to Traktor but it looks like the colours of Mad Zach's mapping remains on the midi fighter.
    I've tried Factory Reset still no joy. Just keeps Mad Zach's colours. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Guys, I love the look of this mapping but I'm a little stuck. I'd originally loaded Mad Zach's ableton mapping and I now want to stop the MidiFighter doing that one and do this new one.
    I've gone into MF Utility and changed it back to Traktor but it looks like the colours of Mad Zach's mapping remains on the midi fighter.
    I've tried Factory Reset still no joy. Just keeps Mad Zach's colours. Any ideas?
    the colors are not depending on the mapping? just use the utility to change them to your liking..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

CHANGES in Version 1.1.0
    Fwd Motion (Delay Reverb) improvement, Dry/Wet cut dramatically after fwd motion (leaving no delay trail).
    Motion Filter Improvement, Filter On/Off now associated with Motion Filter button, Filter range now +-100%.
    Echo Freeze Motion added, Rate control by Fwd/Back motion while freeze activated
    Cue button (and Shift Drop Cue) removed, Key/Pan Motion button added
    Key (Green Pulse) & Pan (Flashing button) controlled by Lef/Right motion. Key is on first press, Pan on second, back to nothing on third
    Play button is now Play/Pause with Cue on Shift
    Minor Bug Fixes (brought up in 1.0.0 comments)

Link http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/173#
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Gave the new version a bit of a button bash this afternoon. I had already added the "filter on" command to the motion control myself, so great to see this on the official version. I just changed a few things such as getting rid of the PFL monitor and the leds for the bank buttons, i also swapped the cue points around for the juggle mode e.g 1-4 are now on the top instead of the bottom.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Hi guys, ive tried to import this mapping into Traktor pro 2, but it shows up greyed out when i go to import it from my mappings file.
    Ive currently got InstantGrat loaded.

Need some bare help on this, ive got a MF3D and cant wait to get into using it properly!!

Hi DubluW, backup and delete all the mappings in traktor, go ahead and import this one (make sure the file is in .tsi format) then re-import the other mappings, minus the original instant grat version.

Im still having issues with it, but this is on my part i think.

I have the 4 banks disabled hold engaged, got the correct .tsi format and set it to focus in the software settings, however, i think i went full retard and saved the Instantgrat mapping with my default S4 traktor mapping, so when i add my S4 traktor mapping back in, it just overwrites/crosses wires with the Deckgratmotion.

Anyway i can reverse this, or get hold of the original S4 traktor mapping for a clean slate?

Sorry for the noob post's guys.

delete the default S4 mapping and add it back in via add -> traktor -> kontrol s4
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast