Modding the trigger pads on the Novation ReMOTE SL MK II series
    Tech Wizard

Default Modding the trigger pads on the Novation ReMOTE SL MK II series

I have a ReMOTE 25 SL Mk II from Novation and I really like it. I have a Twitch and a friend of mine has a Launchpad so it got me thinking... everything is nearly perfect (on the keyboard) but I wonder how much better my experience would be if I had the 2-color LED backlit pads that are featured on other Novation products. I presume the parts wouldn't be very expensive and I can handle modding the kit myself, but I'm really not so sure about how to make the LEDs work (like they do in other Novation products). I assume this is something that the keyboard was not designed for and I'll probably have to wait for the MkIII to get this functionality, but I figured I'd put this out thought out in the community to see if anyone has modded a ReMOTE series keyboard to add Novation trigger button functionality.

This thread reminds me of the "Dude I want to chop my XONE 4D up to make an XONE 92." basically I am saying dont do something stupid to a good piece of equipment cause your too impaitent or cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.