2 Maschine running Traktor+Maschine on one computer.

Default 2 Maschine running Traktor+Maschine on one computer.

I've looked around the forum but could't find anything of this sort.
    I've been trying to run a dj/live set-up with two Maschines, one running Traktor and are in MIDI mode. The other is runnig the Maschine software. But it doesn't seam to work. I can either choose to run Traktor or Maschine. The hardware can be in both modes, but only one of them works.

I would very much like to have the two things running on one computer so I don't have to get another laptop to get this to work.

Anyone have any experience with this kind of set-up?

Hope someone out there can help.

Bless Søren
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8

DJTT Mapping Psycho

easy to do, you're halfway there.. but you need a second sound card to run both Traktor and Maschine. The Asio driver from your sound card can not be used with multiple programs at the same time...

So you have two laptops, one running Traktor and Maschine while the other is just the Maschine?

@Beaubryte: It's not the sound that's the problem. I can't get both controllers to respond when plugged in to the same computer

@JasonBay: One computer running both maschine and traktor with 2 maschine hardware controllers. But one of them "freeze" when they run in MIDI mode and the other in "control" mode.
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8

Why are you trying to use two Maschines?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Why are you trying to use two Maschines?
    I like it as a MIDI controller and at the same time i want to trigger scenes and samples inside the maschine software. I do some drum routines and play some of my own tracks from the maschine software. I think it would be a nice way to incorporate a live feeling into my dj-set.
    And it looks damn cool with two maschines