İpod Touch 5 Generation

Default İpod Touch 5 Generation

Hey guys ;

I am planning to buy myself a ipod touch 8 GB 4 th generation but the problem is there will be a conferance coming up WDCC 2012 by APPLE and ı think they could give us the new ipod touch 5 th generation or maybe not.I have been scrolling thoruogh websites but none of them give me what ı actually want Tell me guys what shall ı do ? And my other question is : Let s says apple said there will be another ipod touch 5 th generation.When will it be avaible after the conferance ? Like a week , month ? How much time actually takes to be on the market after they reveal ?

Thanx
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

Normally units they reveal will be in stores about one day after that and will ship within about 2 weeks. I would highly recommend waiting for their conference in June 2012. I'm pretty sure they will announce new Imacs, Macbooks and maybe already a new Ipod Touch generation and an Iphone 5. But nobody can tell you for sure
    On the other hand, you could also buy now and sell it as soon as the new ipod has arrived and you think it is worth the upgrade. If I would have owned an Ipad 2 for example, I would not have upgraded on the new Ipad (3). I don't think the display improvements are worth the upgrade.

Thanx for the answer.I think there will be new ipod touch because the design of this one perfect but very slim and to hard to handle maybe they change it first and upgrade the cam,ram,resolution and could make the same as iphone.But ı dont really think they will give us the iphone 5 .Because they are still selling iphone 4S.Maybe we will see.I live in Germany right now so ı thihnk it will take couple of weeks for them to ship and we can buy it from here rather then online from America.I think there will be new macbook s because my friend told me they have been working on a new material.

Rather then buying and trying to sell it and losing money ı wait for 30 days and will buy myself a new one ı guess.And if its not good ı can buy the 4 th generation as well.Then ı wont regret myself that ı didnt wait.Hope it will be good.I am just waiting curiosly to watch it online live
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2