Itunes help for Traktor
    Tech Convert

Default Itunes help for Traktor

my tunes library wont load onto any deck because t says its either corrupt or theres a missing file or dpm protection well i looked up how to get reid of dpm and so i loaded a few songs onto a cd then deleted my tunes library reuploaded it and it gives me the same message and need serous help with this its very frustrating
    d[-_-]b Rage when you Dance or Get Happy d[^_^]b

Is Traktor pointed to your iTunes library in the preferences panel?
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

Tech Wizard

Do you have quicktime on your machine.
    Cant play them pesky aac or m4a or whatever without it.

Tech Convert

Also my midi fighter doesnt want to work at all i have it in four banks mode and it wont do anything when i press any of the buttons and ususally the mapping comes with five files but mines only got four :/ for decks A-D idk where the last file of the mapping went i tryed to reupload it and gives me the same shit does anyone know of the problem?

Tech Convert

it is but it still gves me the same problem its music\itunes media\music\ itll play on itunes but it wont let me load the song onto any of the decks :/ that and my midi fighter is messing up

Tech Mentor

if your loading a midi fighter classic mapping then it only has 4 bits to the mapping for 4 banks mode and you need to select the midi fighter as the midi in and out ports, and as for itunes library import to collection and if it cant find the file then just search for it and find locate them i have to sometimes, and some files it just cant auto map a beat grid but you can manually add that which is advised anyway for all tracks

Tech Wizard

Just restart your computer. It happens all the time with me and my 2011 macbook pro. I think it has something to do with editing itunes song tags, or adding a lot of new music before loading traktor. I just restart my laptop and it's always good.
    Traktor Z2, Denon SC3900(2), Kontrol F1, MidiFighter3D, HDJ-2000, Mixed in Key, Platinum Notes, Jack and Coke. (Previously- Rane 68, Traktor DJM-t1, Pioneer DJM-800, CDJ-2000s (2), Traktor S4, Stanton 150s)

Tech Wizard

Same thing was happening to me and they wouldn't play now a fair amount of my songs will not even analyze in traktor and show bpm etc.

Tech Convert

i do restart my computer but gives me the same crap so i dont know what in the hell the problem is :/

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by michael133 View Post
    if your loading a midi fighter classic mapping then it only has 4 bits to the mapping for 4 banks mode and you need to select the midi fighter as the midi in and out ports, and as for itunes library import to collection and if it cant find the file then just search for it and find locate them i have to sometimes, and some files it just cant auto map a beat grid but you can manually add that which is advised anyway for all tracks
    i have the midi fighter fighter mapped out right it just doesnt do anything and in the global seciton it doesnt do anything either so and i did try to maually do it its just not working for me at all i guess god doesnt want me to be able to do anything :P