[Tech-House] Broken

Default [Tech-House] Broken

Please, rape it with criticism. I mean just look at it its asking for it. Seriously though, tell me what you think!
    If its negative don't hold back, I'm always trying to improve!

I like it, mix down could use some cleaning, but it's almost there. The track has a nice groove, but it really doesn't do anything or go anywhere so you might be able to shorten the arrangement a bit and make it a bit tighter and more exciting that way.

And maybe add some little ear candies in there like some drum fills/flares. Should help break up the monotonous groove and keep the listener engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    I like it, mix down could use some cleaning, but it's almost there. The track has a nice groove, but it really doesn't do anything or go anywhere so you might be able to shorten the arrangement a bit and make it a bit tighter and more exciting that way.

And maybe add some little ear candies in there like some drum fills/flares. Should help break up the monotonous groove and keep the listener engaged.
    Yeah I dont have much experience mixing so I do what i can, which never turns out too well.

As for the arrangement, yeah its pretty drawn on which is almost kind of what I was going for but you probably have more club experience then me and in retrospect it was kind of a stupid idea so thanks for that.

It's not a stupid idea, just hard to pull off right.

Nice groove, like it as well.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/