Big Problem!! Traktor & Xponent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Big Problem!! Traktor & Xponent

I recently buy an Xponent and I am a strange thing happens when I open traktor at Xponent turned the computer crashes.
    I made several attempts, starting with the computer console on, starting with traktor console off, starting with traktor console on ... nothing
    If, however, before you start traktor i start Torq then everything works ...
    Help!

what computer u using? I assume windows based (console) is windows fully up to date? have u tried different usb ports? usb1 or usb2? If you are using windows vista there is a way of finding out why the compuer crashes.

Also what version traktor are u using? pro?

If you can provide a bit more info someone may be able to help more!
    VAIO - T3/PRO - VCI 100 - AK1 - DJM-400

Hey! Welcome to the DJTT!

My friend had the same exact problem! I will ask him, what had he done to fix it, and then will report. Stay tuned.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Tech Convert

Default Big Problem!! Traktor & Xponent

I have a New MacBook Pro 2,4ghz, 4gb ram, OS 10.5.5.
    TraktorPro 1.2 and the problem is same at all USB port.
    gio*
    Last edited by GDJ*; 05-19-2009 at 04:44 AM.

I use the xponent with traktor 3.3, no problems. But I've never tried it on tpro. Also I am using vista
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Tech Mentor

I am having problems with my Connectiv sound card and Traktor pro im on a mac.

Sometimes when I open Traktor my mac crashes and I have to restart I have narrowed it down to my Soundcard I think its m-audios drivers IMO

they are shit

a new sound card for me asap !!!

Tech Convert

Default tired

Making a turn for the users I noticed that several have my problem. Those of NI knew but did not say, however, respond as follows:

Hello ...,
    this has already been reported by a handful of customers. Until now we could
    not reproduce it and it would be helpful if you could send us a copy of your
    system profile.
    To do so, just click on the apple icon on the upper right hand side of the
    screen and select "About this Mac" -> "More Info...". The system profiler will
    open now. Select File -> Save As from the application menu and save the file
    in xml format on your desktop. After you did so, right mouse click the file on
    your desktop and chose Compress file. Please send me the file in zipped for
    for further investigations.

not only the constant crash I have a damaged external HD with the loss of countless data!
    Almost certainly change the software.

gio*

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    I am having problems with my Connectiv sound card and Traktor pro im on a mac.

Sometimes when I open Traktor my mac crashes and I have to restart I have narrowed it down to my Soundcard I think its m-audios drivers IMO

they are shit

a new sound card for me asap !!!

I have had the same problem with my fast track pro, but never with my MOTU ultralight MK3, thats never crashed on me EVER.

so I totally agree/confirm the M audio drivers are shit.

Tech Convert

Default Is a Driver M-Audio problem!!!

The M-Audio driver for mac Os Xponent has a big bugs!!!
    It is not written according to the API standard and therefore with Apple software "like apple" may have serious problems, note that the problem is not just for the Xponent but also for other products.

gio*

Tech Wizard

i had the exact same problem...the pro 1.1 upgrade fixed it for me. that said I've just ordered a vci instead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast