Sound and position of speakers.
    Tech Mentor

Default Sound and position of speakers.

Hey you guys,
    So I have been spinning in the living room because lack of space. I've been thinking about moving my gear to my bedroom so I can spin to myself without hassle haha.

Anyways my bedroom is fairly small and I won't be able to put my speakers on left-right of the decks but I have two spots which are kind of random regarding position.

Does this really matter alot in regards to being able to accuratly hear your mix and beatmatching? I don't want to bring everything upstairs only to find out it doesn't work :P. Thanks in advance!

Tech Mentor

lol. You'll be fine.

If you use your speakers to mix (use them as monitors) then the closer they are the better, ultimately you want to be in the "sweet spot" of the stereo field. If you primarily use your headphones to mix and use your speakers as the "mains" then put em where ever you want in your bedroom.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Mentor

just make sure your sub variable level in relation to each speaker is within 3-5db range and to keep out of the noise vortex or else you won't hear anything coming out of your speakers if they are just placed randomly......