Potential Fraud for over 24 hours?
    Tech Convert

Default Potential Fraud for over 24 hours?

My order from the site has been a potential fraud for over 24 hours. It says one of the mods will have reviewed this within 24 hours or contacted me.

Ive left a support ticket, to which ive had no response and no emails either.

Sorry for putting this here but im started to become worried. Ive spend quite alot of money and i want my stuff

If you ordered after Thursday, Zach will likely be in touch with you on Monday. That's within 24 BUSINESS hours

You did know the store is only open Monday to Thursday, right? Here is the link: SUPPORT

Don't panic, they handle large orders all the time
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Tech Convert

Ahh okay, I hope this is the case anyway, i thought the monday to thursday was only for the phone number

Calm down. Take a breath. No need to worry. Everything's alright. Be patient, it's weekend time

well he does seem rather shifty
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Dislokate, please continue to give feedback on this thread of how it's going. I am experiencing the same dilemma. Several others are probably going through the same anxiety over this so any status updates would be great to see.

I called customer service at 877-246-8958 and left a message. My call was returned the same day and the issue was resolved painlessly. In a few days I will be the proud owner of a brand new Vestax VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition.

Tech Convert

Yeh, i apoke to someone on live chat as im from the UK and didnt fancy the whopping phone bill i would of recived if i called to the states, My issue was becuase my shipping adress was differnt to my home adress, it is all resolved now so i have the stuff ive ordered with me