Midi Fighter 3D Feature Requests - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Can we have a way to lock the values for tilt. For example, have tilt mapped to a cutoff filter and then tilt it all the way, then press a button to lock that position in.

And can we also have a way to have different tilt mappings for each bank. i'd like to have the first bank control filters, and maybe the second bank to control delays & reverb

will there be an official DJTT mapping that would work with the new features in traktor, such as the new combo fx?

Quote Originally Posted by BestLegsinHD View Post
    will there be an official DJTT mapping that would work with the new features in traktor, such as the new combo fx?
    An official DJTT one is not likely. They don't update their own mappings very often. But someone else will likely do it. Take a look at Beau Bryte's mappings.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    An official DJTT one is not likely. They don't update their own mappings very often. But someone else will likely do it. Take a look at Beau Bryte's mappings.
    this is a bit disappointing. i was really hoping we would get a good mapping with the $200 dollar controller.
    /subtlecriticism

I feel ya. Especially with their own controllers! All the hoopla with the release of their mappings, but not much else happens to it after that (incl. bug fixes). Ean was using a different MF3D mapping on the CNTRL tour that he'll be releasing soon. I'm guessing it will have some v2.6 functionality.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Hello, I have been producing for well over a year now over multiple platforms, but lately I have fell in love with Maschine by Native instruments. Currently, the midi fighter and midi fighter 3D only function as midi keyboardsin teh software, is there any possible way we can change the setup of the outputs using just the midifighter utility? Any information on how to do this, or if I could see some cool changes in the future would be awesome

Something that I would like to see is some of the "Reserved" Midi Commands be used as other Cycle animations for other colors.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hey 0Notice we will be releasing a new firmware soon which changes the led control to match the spectra.

This will enable you to select a color with one message then a variety of animation to effect that color with another message.

This also means any new mapping designed for the spectra will also work with the 3D.

Tech Wizard

Thumbs up

When will the new firmware get public? I'm waiting to release the new adapted version of my Stepsequencer 16Steps.
    By the way...I love the new color handling
    Atom3D Sequencer for Midifighter and NI Traktor Kontrol F1:
    Atom3D

Facbook Page:
    Opaque

I would love to trade my + and _ FX settings for page up and page down of the remix deck.
    Inspired by DJ Tech Tools

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast